Terms of Services Agreement
Please read this Agreement carefully.
This agreement encompasses the following online property www.paulsandhuindustries.com (“Website”).
By using the www.paulsandhuindustries.com (the “User” or “you”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of our website. Any Non-Human Visitors to our website shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of them. The access rights granted to you under the Terms of Service are non-transferable without the express written permission of us.
Furthermore, we reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at Paul Sandhu Industries. Your continued use of our website after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
- Description of Résumé Writing Paul Sandhu Industries is providing résumé writing and editing services. All writing and editing services are non-refundable once services are retained. The intake and evaluation of your current résumé and job targets may be determined either via written questionnaire or online form. After you have received your revised résumé, you may contact us by email within 7 days of the sent date posted on the email to you should you need further revisions. We will provide a second draft to you within 2 days from the sent date on the email back from you. Additional charges billed at the rate of $150 per hour will apply if editing services are requested after the 7 day editing time frame provided for above. We are not responsible for providing service in the circumstance of a customer’s failure to upload a résumé or to provide a completed questionnaire or in the case of customer providing an incorrect email address. Because our services are rendered in a digital format, and cannot be physically returned, our fees are non-refundable. Normal turnaround time is 7-10 days from the date of receipt but may be longer in certain circumstances which may include the size of each individual project. A rush delivery fee will apply if you want a resume within 2 days or less. We do not guarantee a specific time for completion. Prices may vary and are subject to change depending on the scope of each individual project. Work conducted on your résumé, cover letter, or other written material may be performed by one or more writers employed or sub-contracted by Paul Sandhu Industries and any such writer may be subject to change at any time.
- Phone Paul Sandhu Industries offers customer support via phone access. In order to provide accurate documentation with customers, Paul Sandhu Industries writer’s primary mode of communication with customers is via email. This is to ensure accurate documentation and record keeping so that we can meet your needs most effectively as a team. Paul Sandhu Industries is not responsible for third party advertising and marketing communications used by any of its vendors, partners or affiliates in reference to the delivery methods and résumé writing services used by Paul Sandhu Industries to fulfill customer assignments. The Terms of Service stated above are the only terms that Paul Sandhu Industries is responsible for adhering to.
- Communication Policy. In order to ensure a pleasant, professional-caliber environment while utilizing our services, we strictly prohibit use of hateful, profane, or vulgar language within any communication and/or documentation. This includes, but is not limited to, messaging (whether with writers or support), text within documents, live chat and phone consultations.Abiding by our communication policy helps ensure that our services can be optimally collaborative and effective for both Paul Sandhu Industries writers, support staff and clients. Violations of this policy are subject to immediate discontinuation of service without refund.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Our website is provided by Paul Sandhu Industries on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Paul Sandhu Industries makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of our website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Paul Sandhu Industries shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of our website. Paul Sandhu Industries disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
- Limitation of Liability Paul Sandhu Industries SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular f shall not be liable for the following:
- Any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages,
- Damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, compensatory damages, punitive damages or any and all other damages arising out of or related to the USE OF OUR résumé writing service, Paul Sandhu Industries website, PaulSandhuIndustries.com, or
- Information contained in the website, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if Paul Sandhu Industries has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Paul Sandhu Industries shall not be held liable for any loss of income or any and all other damages due to a loss of a position within any organization, company or society as a result of information contained within the résumé; it is the responsibility of the USER (Client) to effectively review the résumé and ensure the information is complete, ACCURATE and a reflection of the exact specifications of the USER (Client).
- Paul Sandhu Industries shall not be held liable for any and all damages as a result of termination from a position within an organization, company or society; or a denial of an interview or position within an organization, company or society as a result of the content or information contained within the résumé produced by Paul Sandhu Industries, its writers, editors or managing partners. It is the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the USER (Client) to ensure the content of the résumé is accurate to the greatest extent possible.
- Paul Sandhu Industries shall not be held liable for any and all damages as a result of information contained within the résumé produced and approved by the USER (Client) being inconsistent with information contained in the USER’S (Client) background check when conducted by a third party employer. Paul Sandhu Industries is herein absolved of any and all liability resulting from any negative ramifications imparted upon USER (Client) as a result of such action by any third party employer extending from information contained in USER’S (Client) résumé.
By using this service and agreeing to these Terms of Service, USER (Client) agrees to be bound by the above limitations of liability and accepts full, total and complete responsibility for ensuring the material, information and all other information contained in the résumé is complete and accurate. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ARE INAPPLICABLE.
- Indemnification You (Client) agree to indemnify and hold Paul Sandhu Industries, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, loss of income, earnings, compensatory claims, punitive damages, loss of consortium, loss of a position or any and all damages resulting from a denial of a position or denial of an interview for a position made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by you, or other user of our website using your computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity. Each party shall indemnify and hold the other harmless for any losses, claims, damages, awards, penalties, or injuries incurred by any third party, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which arise from any alleged breach of such indemnifying party’s representations and warranties made under this Agreement, provided that the indemnifying party is promptly notified of any such claims. The indemnifying party shall have the sole right to defend such claims at its own expense. The other party shall provide, at the indemnifying party’s expense, such assistance in investigating and defending such claims as the indemnifying party may reasonably request. This indemnity shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Modifications and Interruption of Website Accessibility Paul Sandhu Industries reserves the right to modify or discontinue our website with or without notice to you. Paul Sandhu Industries shall not be liable to you or any third party should Paul Sandhu Industries exercise its right to modify or discontinue our website. You acknowledge and accept that Paul Sandhu Industries does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
- Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information Any product specifications, service descriptions and/or other information not directly written by us have been provided by or supplied by third parties or other companies (“Vendors”) or collected from publicly available sources. While Paul Sandhu Industries makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on our website. Paul Sandhu Industries makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk. Paul Sandhu Industries is a resume editing, proofreading, and formatting service. The editing and formatting services provided in the documents put together by Paul Sandhu Industries
- are done by using information provided to Paul Sandhu Industries by the customer. Paul Sandhu Industries provides editing, formatting, and proofreading services during an interactive process in which customer is responsible for the final fact-checking of his or her own documents, especially regarding, but not limited to, job titles, dates in positions, companies worked for, and degrees obtained. Additionally, the opinions reflected in customer’s documents are those of customer and are not necessarily the opinions of Paul Sandhu Industries.
- Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts of Virginia and DC. Our website is operated and provided in the DC. As such, we are subject to the laws of the DC, and such laws will govern this Agreement, without giving effect to any choice of law rules. We make no representation that our website or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our website you agree to do so subject to the laws of the DC. You consent to the jurisdiction of federal and state courts within the DC. You consent to the venue in any action brought against you in connection with any breach of this Agreement. You consent to electronic service of process, if available, regarding actions under this agreement.
- Compliance with Laws You assume all knowledge of applicable law and are responsible for compliance with any such laws. You may not use the website or our services in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Arbitration In the event a dispute shall arise between the USER (Client) and Paul Sandhu Industries, it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be referred to one of the following choices:
- A specific office to be decided by Paul Sandhu Industries, contained within the State of DC to conduct the arbitration proceedings;
- Paul Sandhu Industries will provide a method of selecting the arbitrator and site of the hearing, such as “from the county wherein the company is located”; or for multi-jurisdictional disputes
- An Paul Sandhu Industries office to be designated by Paul Sandhu Industries for arbitration in accordance with the applicable United States Arbitration and Mediation Rules of Arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and legally binding, and judgment may be entered thereon.
Each party shall be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees in accordance with the applicable Rules of Arbitration. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator’s award, or fails to comply with the arbitrator’s award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit, including a reasonable attorney’s fee for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award.
- Copyright and Trademark Information All content included or available on our website, including website design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted by Paul Sandhu Industries with all rights reserved, or is the property of Paul Sandhu Industries and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on our website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Paul Sandhu Industries is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Paul Sandhu Industries are proprietary marks of Paul Sandhu Industries. The trademarks of Paul Sandhu Industries may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Paul Sandhu Industries in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Paul Sandhu Industries All other trademarks displayed on the Paul Sandhu Industries website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the websites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Paul Sandhu Industries
- Paul Sandhu Industries retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any user’s access to our website who is determined in our sole discretion or believed to be involved with botnets web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other computer programs designed to access, read, compile or gather content from our website automatically or any other related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, Paul Sandhu Industries reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
- Records of Your Use and Potential Abuse.You consent to having your Internet Protocol address recorded. An email address may appear immediately below (the “Identifier”) if we suspect potential abuse. The Identifier is uniquely matched to your Internet Protocol address. You agree not to use this address for any reason. YOU AGREE THAT HARVESTING, GATHERING, STORING, TRANSFERRING TO A THIRD PARTY OR SENDING ANY MESSAGE(S) TO THE IDENTIFIER CONSTITUTES AN ACCEPTANCE AND SUBSEQUENT BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Special License Restrictions for Non-Human Visitors Special restrictions on a visitor’s license to access the Website apply to Non-Human Visitors. Non-Human Visitors include, but are not limited to, web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other computer programs designed to access, read, compile or gather content from the Website automatically. Email addresses on this site are considered proprietary intellectual property. It is recognized that these email addresses are provided for human visitors alone. You acknowledge and agree that each email address our website contains has a value not less than US $50. You further agree that the compilation, storage, and/or distribution of these addresses substantially diminishes the value of these addresses. Intentional collection, harvesting, gathering, and/or storing this Website’s email addresses is recognized as a violation of this agreement and expressly prohibited.
- Other Terms If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, the other provisions (and any partially-enforceable provision) shall not be affected thereby and shall remain valid and enforceable to the maximum possible extent. You agree that this Agreement and any other agreements referenced herein may be assigned by Paul Sandhu Industries, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition. This Agreement shall apply in addition to, and shall not be superseded by, any other written agreement between us in relation to your use of this website. You agree that by accepting this Agreement, you are consenting to the use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information and other practices described in our Privacy Statement.